YOU WERE TOWED, NOW WHAT?
Reclaim Your Vehicle
We understand that having your vehicle towed is a significant inconvenience. Your vehicle was towed at the request of a property owner and we are serving them by ensuring that the rules that they set for their property are followed.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE RETRIEVING YOUR CAR:
- Forms of Payment: We accept EXACT cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
- Fees: The maximum rates for a non-consensual tow from private property are set by the Public Utilities Commission. For Vehicles less than 10,000 GVW, these rates are currently as follows.
- Hook/Towing Charge: $211.11
- Mileage: $3.80/mile the permitted monthly mileage charge is adjusted monthly by the PUC. It can be found here.
- Storage: $40.56/day storage charges may accrue from the time a motor vehicle or item is placed in storage, based on a 24/hr period.
- After Hours Release: $89.24 you may pick up your vehicle outside of normal business hours by paying this additional fee. Appointments must be made by contacting our 24-hour dispatch.
- Administration Statutory Notification: $75.00 administration fee is assessed for costs associated with notifying all owners, lien holders, and proper authorities of the impounded vehicle as required by state laws.
Before you come to get your car:
Please call us to let us know you're coming so we can have someone ready to help you! Our number is (970) 482-9809.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm Towing is available 24 hours.
PUC Number T-2878